Thursday, May 01, 2008

Diggnation Live!

Diggnation had a live taping last night with a live audience. I wish I could have been there but at least I was able to watch thanks to Tekzilla's Veronica Belmont and qik.com. It wasn't perfect due to networking issues, audio issues, and a major delay in the starting of the show, but it was fun nonetheless. Though the stream didn't last long - I think those of us in the chatroom killed their servers - it was fun while it lasted. Qik definitely got some free QA testing last night. Luckily Mooncricket over on justin.tv was streaming the after party. Now that was fun! Those of us in the chatroom had a blast watching the likes of "Waldo" and "Tie Guy" (sorry had to be there). We even saw Moon himself get down. It was great! I hope there are plans to do more of these in the future. Isn't technology great?! Many thanks to Veronica and Moon for allowing us to be a part of the Diggnation experience.

No comments: