Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Aly & AJ

Aly & AJ are coming to town! They'll be here on June 21st at Wild Adventures, and the reserved seating just went on sale this morning. I went ahead and ordered our tickets today. I mean Katelynn has really been wanting to go so I....oh who am I kidding, of course I got tickets - it's Aly from Phil from the Future! LOL! What can I say, I'm a fan of the Disney TV and music stars lately. The wife and I couldn't stand those shows at first, but they've kind of grown on us and our Tivo fills up quickly. Our TV is tuned into the Disney Channel so much that the Disney logo is permanently burned into the bottom corner of the screen.

This is just the first concert premiering Disney stars. Later this year Raven and Corbin Bleu will be heading into town as well.

See ya there!

No comments: